TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS Nama : adit prasetiyo Kelas : XI TKBB 1 No : 3
Tugas bahasa inggris.. !!
My name is adit prasetiyo , I was born in Borneo , village sp 2 . I was the first child of two brothers . my sister a woman named selomitha fatimah . My hobby is fishing and traveling . I school in smk n 2 purwokerto , in purwokerto I live in a rented house . there I sometimes feel sad , because there are no friends and is often lonely . Sometimes I was hungry but no food , and had some money . but fortunately my friends enough attention to me . and willing to help me if I get into trouble . in fact, I'm willing and sincere friends to help me . not only that , my friends also comforted me when I 'm lonely . every Saturday I must return to my home . which is housed in Jatilawang . My journey takes about one hour . I went home using CBR motorcycle . after I got home , I took a shower and rest a little . after resting like young people today , I gather with my friends there. I play with my friends around the complex . sometimes also play the main square to Jatilawang . after tired of playing , I went home and slept for the rest . it was a bit of my story .
bingung bu lah. ra teyeng garap
BalasHapusXI TKBB 2 mana bu? :v
BalasHapusTUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS
BalasHapusNama : adit prasetiyo
Kelas : XI TKBB 1
No : 3
Tugas bahasa inggris.. !!
My name is adit prasetiyo , I was born in Borneo , village sp 2 .
I was the first child of two brothers . my sister a woman named selomitha fatimah .
My hobby is fishing and traveling . I school in smk n 2 purwokerto , in purwokerto I live in a rented house .
there I sometimes feel sad , because there are no friends and is often lonely . Sometimes I was hungry but no food , and had some money .
but fortunately my friends enough attention to me . and willing to help me if I get into trouble .
in fact, I'm willing and sincere friends to help me . not only that , my friends also comforted me when I 'm lonely .
every Saturday I must return to my home . which is housed in Jatilawang .
My journey takes about one hour . I went home using CBR motorcycle .
after I got home , I took a shower and rest a little .
after resting like young people today , I gather with my friends there. I play with my friends around the complex . sometimes also play the main square to Jatilawang . after tired of playing , I went home and slept for the rest . it was a bit of my story .